Saturday, February 15, 2014

baker's guilt

Every single stinkin' time I go home for the weekend, I feel it.
It's baker's guilt and I've got it bad.
Every time I sit down to relax at my parent's house I hear "get off your lazy butt and bake"

You see, who has time to bake at college when there is organic chemistry to be studied?! If I would have known how much I would HATE o-chem I might have changed my major;) 
I have gotten into a habit of only baking this one healthy cookie recipe at school and then baking more when I visit home.  It works but I miss it.
And so I will return to school tomorrow with my nose in my chemistry book, dreaming of the days of homemade brownies.
Every so often I need this reminder: COLLEGE IS WORTH IT! I WILL FEEL BETTER WHEN I GRADUATE IN A MILLION YEARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment