Friday, February 14, 2014

loving OURSELVES on Valentine's Day

While reading through some blogs about Valentine's Day, it hit me.
This is the first year in three years that I am not sad on February 14.

I am not reminiscing about the three special days that I spent with him, I am not wishing that I was on a fancy date. I am loving my life today and learning to love myself again.

I was so inspired last night while watching the Biggest Loser finale by David who said something like "No longer is my story a sad one".
I feel that way too.
No longer is my story one of a girl who lost herself after her relationship ended.
My story is one of a girl who found herself.
I am optimistic, not pessimistic, about love again.

We all have stories to share.
What makes us who we are.
We all deserve to CELEBRATE and LOVE ourselves-because these stories are beautiful.

So today on February 14, 2014, I am loving myself as well as everyone in my life.
Are you?

Ryan loves you too!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you're at that place! Loving ourself has to come before loving another person, and even allowing another person to love us. You are loved! Enjoy the evening! And Ryan….so handsome ;)

    ReplyDelete