Friday, May 3, 2013

Raspberry Chocolate Green Monster

I used to be one of those people who never got sick. A cold, the flu, anything...it didn't phase me.
That was until I started working with kids full-time. What I thought was allergies earlier this week has had me in bed all day today. I have plans tomorrow night that I am eager to participate in, thus I have been drinking my weight in vitamins and antioxidants!

Here is a smoothie I just made that was perfect. I have been on the green-monster kick for a while but this one takes the cake.

Raspberry Chocolate Green Monster
1 cup Kale
1 cup ice
1/2 cup soy milk
1 container Raspberry greek yogurt (I used Oikos but normally Chobani)
blueberries
strawberries
tiny bit of chocolate protein powder


Health facts about this smoothie
Kale: Iron, Vitamins K, C, A, calcium.
Soy milk: Calcium
Greek yogurt: protein
Blueberries: antioxidants
Strawberries: Vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants

No comments:

Post a Comment