Wednesday, November 6, 2013

say no to stress

Being a Nutrition major is draining.
I love it, but man is it killing me.
Knowing that I have to do x,y and z to get an internship when I graduate just stresses.me.out. 
All of these great opportunities have come my way within the past few weeks and I have said yes to them all. I genuinely want to do them, and boosting my resume doesn't hurt either.
The down-side is...this week is craziness. Everything coincided within this week and I feel like I have been running on empty. Running. Volunteering. Interning. Babysitting. Oh yeah, and I am in school too. 

I have learned this lesson time and time again but I am really feeling it this week- IT'S OKAY TO SAY NO! People aren't going to hate you for it. Next semester will be a test of this. I am going to say no if I don't have time for it or if I just want a day to relax.

I really love my major and am so excited to one day be working in the field of Nutrition, I just want to make sure that I get an internship! 

Can anyone relate? I am not seeing the light out of this college tunnel just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment