Friday, December 6, 2013

falalala finals are here!

In a week I will be home for a SIX WEEK Christmas break!!
Words cannot contain my excitement.

Technically, it's not a full "break" as I will be taking an online class for my communications major, but hey-I'll take it. 

My main goal for break is to spend time with my family, friends and learn some Organic Chemistry before I take the class next semester. Oh, the life of a nutrition major!
pretty much.
--
This weekend is our Girls on the Run 5k and I am so excited!
The girls have worked so hard this season and it will be so rewarding to see them all finish their 5k. 
I don't think my schedule will allow me to coach in the spring, but I am hoping to again next fall.
Bonus: my mom is running the race too!
I am so proud of her for running. She doesn't enjoy it, but sets goals for herself and I admire her so much!
From  her first 5k and my first 1/2! Ignore my outfit-had to tie my sweatshirt during the race.

This weekend will be full of studying, making Christmas cookies and an ugly sweater party. 
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment