Monday, December 2, 2013

lately

I have been neglecting this blog and I hate it!
Next week I will be starting my month and a half of glorious Christmas break (thank you Jesus!) and I plan on really working on this space. 

Of course, since break is coming, that means that finals are too.
I have to keep reminding myself that school is worth it and that I am so lucky that I can go to college even though sometimes I wish I was still a nanny.
It makes me sad that I was so anxious to move on from nannying and into college. I was ready for a change and I knew it was a good one, but I truly miss being a nanny!

Ah, I need to stop complaining.
My goal for December and hopefully my life is to ENJOY the season of life that I am in.
I have realized that sooooo many times I can't wait for the next chapter (i.e. to graduate, get married, procreate...) and then when I am there, I long for the old days. I know that this is normal but I am working on it.

Thanksgiving was last week, which of course you know because you are on blogger!
We had 16 people at our house and my mama and I cooked up a storm.
Pear pie-my dad's favorite. 
All of my sisters together again!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
I promise this blog is going to stop sucking once I get a minute to relax!



No comments:

Post a Comment