Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reasons I love being a Nutrition major part 1

Writing a blog post at 6:30 AM on a Sunday morning?
I blame my upstairs neighbors who woke me up with their extremely loud fighting at 3:00. Ugh.
Currently I am 4 cups of coffee deep for the day and well into a few episodes of Gilmore Girls.
--
In other news, have I mentioned that I love my major?!
Evidence:
On Friday I made oatmeal for breakfast, put some almond butter and bananas in it and then checked Instagram while I ate. Turns out that Friday was National Peanut Butter Day! Only nutrition majors would celebrate that. Of course I then had to document.
For homework this weekend, one of my assignments was to write a paper about the KitchenAid mixer aka my favorite appliance ever!
And to be educational, I am really enjoying my nutrition through the life cycle class. 
So interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment