Monday, October 28, 2013

camping aka how not to stay fit and full

This weekend was a good one, and boy am I feeling it today!
I went camping with a group of girls from CRU and it was a lot of fun.
I don't think I can justify how much I ate on the trip, but it's okay.
Everything in moderation, right?!
We had something I had never heard of before for dinner... "mountain pies"
not my picture.

I was glad that there weren't hot dogs and hamburgers and this was an interesting choice!
I put cheese and sauce in mine-how boring.
We also made dessert ones with chocolate and marshmellows.
They were heavenly!


great friends.
3 of us are nutrition majors!

Only three more weeks until race day and I missed my long run this weekend! I am trying not to get too nervous about race day. I did it last year so I know that I can do it, but it's coming quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment