Monday, October 7, 2013

October in Massachusetts

This weekend I went to visit my twin sister in Massachusetts.
Each time I visit I want to move up there! 

Friday night we had dinner in the city 
On Saturday we ran the Women's Health RUN 10 FEED 10 race.
I loved running in Boston! I want to move here one day just to run. It was glorious!

Later we went apple picking and a relaxing rest of the weekend. 


One of the (un-pictured) highlights of my weekend was giving Rachel some cooking lessons. We may be twins, but we are very different! Cooking is my passion and it's....not hers. She has been known to start frequent microwave fires while trying to melt chocolate chips.

It was a fun weekend and even better-I still have two days off from school.
I am excited to get back into blogging and spend time with the rest of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment