Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sweet summer salad & Taylor Swift

This summer I have been crazy for salads! 
I have been trying to recreate my restaurant favorites.
Typically I like a southwestern style salad or a fruity/sweet salad.
I love Panera Bread's Strawberry Poppyseed salad!
Here is mine (a large bowl for a side at family dinner)
-2 peaches
-handful strawberries
-handful blueberries
-dried cranberries
-1 cucumber
-spinach/bok choy/swiss chard/romaine
-slivered almonds
-poppyseed dressing on the side

A perfectly light, sweet summer salad!

In other news, last night I went to see Taylor Swift at the Link with Rachel.
She has been wanting to see her forever so we went as our birthday gifts to each other.
It was such an awesome performance!

Despite a two-hour rain delay that looked similar to The Day After Tomorrow...
And Rachel thinking her dreams were being crushed...

It was a fun night and a great concert!
Probably my favorite one that I have been to.

What's your favorite concert?




No comments:

Post a Comment