Saturday, August 3, 2013

early bird

I had big intentions to sleep in this morning, but my internal alarm clock woke me up at 7 without fail. I have learned to love this trait about  myself-although it is sometimes annoying! I can get more done from 7-9am than most people can in a normal work day. 
I did some homework, got 6 miles in and some boxing bag time...all before my sister even got out of bed.
How's that for productive?

I can't remember the last time I ate a rice cake-I had two today (no salt) with peanut butter and a kale smoothie...it was a great, filling post workout snack!!

Summer has been flying by. I am so nervous to start a new chapter of my life is exactly THREE weeks!! I have off from work this week so I am hoping to get organized. Ahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment