Sunday, August 25, 2013

first weekend at school meal prep

Ah! This first weekend at school was a lot different than I expected.
I am nervous for making friends, doing well in classes and eating right.
I had some down time today so I did a little bit of meal prep for the week.
-made quinoa
-washed/soaked black beans
-washed and froze some grapes
-cut up cucumbers and peppers
I also made some hard boiled eggs.
It's not a lot, but hey...it's more than most college students plan!

It's weird getting into a new routine now that I am away at school.
I like being in an apartment, but the girls that I am living with are all upperclassmen and have jobs, school and clinical so they aren't around. We aren't on main campus either which makes it hard to meet people.
I hope that after classes start tomorrow I will be able to meet more people!

The great thing is that the gym is a mile away at main campus. Today I ran there, did a couple miles on the treadmill and then ran home. It was great!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment