Thursday, August 8, 2013

guilty pleasures

Even though I have off from work this week, I have been busier than ever!
Today was a nice surprise that I have the house to myself-being in a family of seven, that never happens.
I got some grocery shopping done and then sat down with my new favorite vice-cereal-to watch some Gilmore Girls reruns. Something about summer and time off makes me crave the Gilmore Girls!

Later I am having lunch with my cousin and her adorable baby twins!
I think I will stick with salad because tonight my girlfriends and I are driving one hour to a homemade ice cream place-AKA I need to save my calories because this ice cream better be worth it.

So, there you have it...three guilty pleasures in one short post.
Cereal, Gilmore Girls and ice cream.
What's your guilty pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment