Tuesday, August 27, 2013

southwest quinoa salad

I have mentioned before about my love for southwestern style salads.
Today I had class all day (missing lunch, yet snacking) and went to the gym after.
When I got back I was obviously STARVING and couldn't wait to eat.
Since I did some meal prep on Sunday, I have been using the quinoa, peppers and beans daily. I am so impressed at my first week of apartment meals!
This salad was the bomb.com
Southwestern Quinoa Salad
(I don't know measurements-I just keep adding until it looks right!)
-spinach
-1 tomato
-1 avocado
-corn
-black beans
-quinoa
-green bell pepper
-salsa

So good and filling! I had some grapes on the side and a cup of coffee after. I am a college student now you know....
I am still adjusting to my life here but today was definitely better than yesterday. 
Fingers crossed that the pattern continues!

Do you have a favorite style of salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment