Friday, August 16, 2013

Quick Fit Tip: toothbrush squats

This summer one of my fitness goals was to feel good in a bikini. 
I always feel self-conscious being so exposed and it's just silly.
So this year I really wanted to work on my abs and my badonkadonk.
My goal was to firm up the buttocks. 

Enter the toothbrush squat:


Really, just a plain old squat that I do every night for two minutes while brushing my teeth.
It has become part of my nightly routine and I love that.

A few weeks ago I was visiting my sister at school and was doing the squats in the community bathroom. I got a few strange looks at first, but then everyone joined in on the fitness fun!

Incorporating easy, quick exercises into your daily routine is a key to staying and feeling good.

Do you have any quick fit tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment