Thursday, August 1, 2013

being busy


I saw this yesterday at the gym and I love it.
I am working extra hours this week and I feel so out of routine. 
It's hard not to get caught up in "but I only did 3 miles" or disappointed when you miss a workout.
Honestly, I get anxiety if I am not able to workout during the day. So most of the time, I fit it in!
Really though, it's all about a healthy lifestyle. Missing a workout or a run isn't the end of the world. Just make a better decision in place of it.

For instance, today I was working at two different locations about half an hour away. I had been outside in the pouring rain all morning and was going to be in the afternoon too. I hopped in the car to drive to my next location and all I could think about was a cup of coffee and a donut. 
Luckily, I didn't pass a Dunkin' Donuts, so I was stuck with my healthy salad, grapes and almonds instead.
Tomorrow, I am going to get that donut. 
Right after I go to the gym ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment