Monday, August 12, 2013

quick apartment snacks

I leave for school in less than two weeks!
I made the decision to forego the meal plan.
There is nothing appealing to me about eating cafeteria food day after day.
Since I will be making my meals, I have been throwing together some quick snacks and meals to prepare me for "the college experience".

One of my biggest fears when I go to college is that I will gain weight.
I am not a big drinker and I am a healthy eater/avid exerciser...but my fear is that I will fall off track and the pounds will pile on.

How am I going to combat this fear?
By being prepared!

**I am not trying to be a food blogger, just documenting through iPhone pictures**
Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Peanut Butter and Bananas

Quinoa with Asparagus, Red Onion, Garlic, Tomato and Spinach
Bananas and PB that were later covered in dark chocolate and frozen

Yogurt/almond/fruit bowls

Raspberries with dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment