Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Another week has flown by!
Here's what I am excited about this weekend:

1. Sleeping in until 8 AM.
My morning class got cancelled so I gave myself the thrill of sleeping in. It. was. glorious.















2. These cookies.
Tonight we are having a movie night and breaking out the fall recipes!
3. Michael Buble
He seems to make it in all of my 5 on Fridays! In one week I will be seeing him live with my mama! Counting the seconds.
4. It's long run day.
Gotta get those miles in this afternoon! It's been thunderstorming all morning though, so I may be an indoor track girl today.

5. New friends
Once again, I am thankful for the new friends that I continue to meet at school. It has made the transition go from somewhat rocky to a lot of fun. I know that I am where I should be!

Hope everyone has a great, fall-weather like weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment