Monday, September 23, 2013

take me: healthy restaurants in Philadelphia

Since moving to a new area, experiencing the local food has been a top priority of mine.
I love going out to eat and trying new places, and I am in the perfect area to do just that!
Here are some that I am dying to try:
White Dog Cafe  in Philadelphia
community supported and locally grown foods
Harvest Seasonal Grill in Glen Mills
seasonal menu changes (and in a great shopping center-right next to a Whole Foods!)
Roots Cafe in West Chester
local, organic & sustainable foods. 

There is a trend in these restaurants: organic and locally grown foods.
I love that I am surrounded by places like this.
--
Do you like going out to eat?
Do you know of any great restaurants in Philadelphia?
Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment