Sunday, September 8, 2013

weekend eats

This weekend was a good one.
Like usual, it was centered around food, friends and running.

After classes on Friday I did my LR for the weekend: 10 miles.
Later that night I went out with friends to a delish Mexican place in town. 
We all ordered the same thing!

We went to a comedy show after and I stayed up later than I have in months. 
On Saturday some friends from home visited me and I got to show them around.
I made the best cookies I have ever baked!
I'll have to post the recipe soon.

We went out to eat Saturday night and I was reminded of my love for sweet potato.
I have to experiment in the near future!

Today I went for a run and studied for a chemistry test all. day. long. 
I am glad that my best friends here are all nutrition majors too-we study together!

Quick weekend eats:
Oatmeal with bananas & strawberries
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal cookies
AKA the best ever.
Quick dinner: tortilla/hummus and veggie pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment